–An Online Dialogue on US-China Relations
Thursday, January 20
8:00-10:00pm (New York/Washington)
Friday, January 21
Click HERE to Register
8:00 pm — 8:05 pm
Opens Remarks by Dr. Yawei Liu, Senior Advisor on China, The Carter Center
8:05 pm — 9:00 pm
Panel I: How to Manage the Bilateral Relationship Responsibly?
Moderator: Rickey Bevington, President, World Affairs Council of Atlanta
- He Yafei, Former Vice Ministry, Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Daniel B. Wright, President and CEO of GreenPoint Group
- Zhou Qi, President, Institute of Global Governance and Development, Tongji University
- Anna Ashton, Senior Fellow, Asia Society Policy Institute
9:00 pm — 9:55 pm
Panel I: Where and How Can the U.S. and China Cooperate?
Moderator: Dr. Robert A. Kapp, Former President, US-China Business Council
- Susan Thornton, Senior Fellow, Paul Tsai China Center, Yale Law School
- Su Ge, Former President, China Institute of International Studies
- Joseph Fewsmith, Professor of Political Science, Boston University
- Su Xiaohui, Deputy Director, Department for American Studies, China Institute of International Studies
9:55 pm — 10:00 pm
Closing Remarks by Tao Tao, Deputy Secretary General, CPAPD
The dialogue is not open to public. If you are invited, please click this link to register.