- 1.The Dragon’s Tail: Chengdu and Chongqing Anchor West China Advacement
- 2.Chinese Jews Return to Harbin, See a Bright Future
- 3.Asia Council’s 2005 Summer Study in China – General Studies Program
- 4.Asia Council’s 2005 Summer Study in China – Chinese Language Program
- 5.2005 Georgia Tech Shanghai Summer Program in China
- 6.Online Chinese Language Course Offered by the University System of Georgia
On-line Chinese is designed for students who want to learn Chinese on a flexible schedule. All course materials are delivered online. In addition to working on the online materials at students’ own convenience, there will be two virtual-classes weekly featuring lecture/conversation sessions with the instructor.
This course focuses on proficiency in Chinese in the kind of practical situations one encounters when communicating with Chinese in China. Integrating audio/video, texts, worksheets and the computerized drill/conversation materials, this course will encompass a total of four semesters’ learning. It is designed as an equivalent to classes at the university level. For more information, please contact the School of Modern Languages at Georgia Tech, 404 894 7327; or email Dr. Xiaoliang Li at:firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit: www.usg.edu/oie/initiatives/chin/